Current Position for Business Manager(s)
Northern Oils are a Specialist Lubricating Oil supplier based in Scotland. As the Scottish division of a lubricants manufacturer, we are looking to expand our existing customer base throughout Scotland.
There are opportunities within our dynamic team for a number of candidates to grow our business across the following market sectors: Offshore Oil and Gas, Transport, Industrial, Agricultural, Food Processing, Automotive and Marine.
Applicants with previous experience of selling lubricants and AdBlue are preferable however candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record of business development in relevant industries will be considered. The ideal candidate would be hard working, self-motivated, have the drive to succeed in a competitive market while possessing excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with existing and potential customers.
- Having the ability to maintain and grow sales within pre-identified market sectors
- Targeting and gaining new accounts and business
- Identifying opportunities to introduce new products to existing customers
- Maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with customers
- Meeting targets for overall sales and new business
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided by communicating with colleagues in other departments
- Learning and development of technical product knowledge
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate/s along with a company vehicle.
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Or alternatively in writing to:
Northern Oils Scotland
6 March Lane